Fed up with low-reimbursement
and low-benefit vision plans?
Tired of plans that send your
patients somewhere else?
THERE IS A BETTER WAY.
More Patients, More Profits With Proper Optics Family Vision Plans
If you’re tired of discount plans that dictate your margins and exam fees, or competition from chain retail competitors in your market - you’re not alone. Existing plans have high copays, very limited coverage, and provide you with poor reimbursements while limiting patient selection.
WE CAN HELP.
You can offer an alternative that is better for companies in your area, better for their employees, and better for you: The Family Vision Plan from Proper Optics.
The plan lets you offer better service, better eyewear and better value - at no cost to the employer. All while giving you control over your exam fees and margins. Employers are always trying to reduce their health care costs and they like to support other businesses in the community, so it’s a win for them and for you.
Proper Optics plans are simple to understand and easy to manage. They use the same prices as the Proper Optics eyewear already in your practice, with the added bonus of $50 off upgraded frame packages for plan participants.
You can customize the plan by adding incentives to make your offer even more attractive, such as:
A small discount on full exams.
Branded (non-Proper Optics) frames with Proper Optics lenses and coatings at a discount - without sacrificing your profit.
Second pair package discounts for sunwear, computer lenses, and other lifestyle lenses.
GSRx will provide you discounted pre-printed insurance information flyers and hard plastic employee cards all branded to your business. You obtain commitment from area employers, provide employees with information brochures and vision plan cards, and you’re ready to go!
How to Launch the Proper Optics Family Vision Plan in Your Market
1. Customize your program and approve your Family Vision Plan documents and membership cards for printing by GSRx.*
*GSRx will cover half of the printing costs for all materials - you will choose sets of 250 for $300, or sets of 1,000 for $390.
3. Contact targeted employers. You or a staff member can call the company's Human Resources manager or mail a Proper Optics Family Vision Plan package brochure with your office name front and center - we'll even provide you with a customizable cover letter. This will explain the advantages of the program for the company and its employees.
5. Reap the rewards. When employees arrive for their appointments, talk about the excellent benefit they are receiving, the unsurpassed quality of the products, and the exceptional medical care coming from your office.
2. Target employers in your community:
Who provide only a discount plan.
Who provide plans that offer you low reimbursements, have high copay for patients, or poor coverage.
Who have an exclusive plan with a larger retailer or a competing practice.
Who have few or no employees who are current patients for your practice.
4. Provide employers with a plan number and ID specific to them. For example, the City of Metropolis has agreed to provide this benefit to their employees. Plan ID could be COM20 for City of Metropolis 2020, or any other designation easy for your employees to recognize.
6. Contact us to get started! Click below to download a detailed information packet outlining the Proper Optics Family Vision Plan, complete with samples of the marketing and patient materials.